Google Classroom

Good morning!  It was so lovely connecting with you yesterday and hearing how your family is doing!

Today is supplies pick up day!  You will drive up to the entrance and chat with myself and Cathy LaHaise (from a distance, of course).  Please have your sign ready with your family & children’s names/grades.  We will direct you around the building to the primary door where you will get your chromebook…then move on down the lane to get your supplies.  All you need to do is drive, open your trunk and we will get you everything you need!

Once you are home and settled, please take a look at the slideshow that Mr. Hancock put together for you.  It will help you understand how to navigate Google Classroom.  You are welcome to go on to our Google Classroom and take a look around.  Mrs. Riley and I are in the middle of getting it ready for next week so you might see some things ‘partially done’.  Do not fear, all will be ready to go for Monday!

If you have any questions or concerns please send me an email!  I am here to help!  =)

I look forward to seeing you all today!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-UpojxijTz2-u50b06vhkkPWKb9C9J_9nh-l0giHchQ/edit?usp=sharing