Weekly Update

It was sooooo nice to see the students who were able to come back this week!  My heart is feeling very full!  I also loved my Friday morning chat with those students who are continuing their learning at home.  =)

We have TWO weeks left of school!  We are still putting out assignments during the week on Google Classroom.  There is not a lot of time during the day at school to work on those assignments, so please ensure they are using their home days to get these last assignments finished.

I also have a self reflection piece that needs to be done this week as it is going into the report card.  If your child is coming to school this week they will be bringing home a folder full of pre-spring break work/duotangs that we don’t need anymore.

This afternoon I will be going through all of the work on Google Classroom.  If your child has work outstanding you will receive an email from me.  Please help them get all caught up as we are working on report cards over the next couple of weeks and would like to have as much completed work as possible.

I have attached a schedule for next week.

Agenda June 8 – 12

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!