Final Weekly Update

Hello families!  It’s hard to believe that this will be my final weekly update!  It feels very surreal that the end of the year has come – and what a strange school year it has been!  It has felt so different from any other school year I have ever experienced.  I am sure you can say the same!  It has been lovely to be able to connect with your child over these last several months, whether it be virtually or in the classroom.  They should be so proud of what they have accomplished during this difficult time.  They have persevered through a tough season and now get a well deserved break!

Here are a few things for you to note about this week coming up:

Class Party:  We will be having class parties this week – one on Wednesday and one on Thursday afternoon.  We usually have lots of food and drinks at our class parties – and I would still like to do that.  If you could bring a pre-packaged item of some sort on either Wednesday or Thursday, that would be awesome!  Individual small bags of chips, cookies, candy, drinks etc. would be greatly appreciated.  We will have approx. 12 students on each class day.

Class Store:  Students will enjoy our last time at the class store.  Thank you for stocking this up for us during the year!  We appreciate it!

Google Classroom:  This is our final week of Google Classroom. We will post all of our assignments at the beginning of the week and students can work on their at their leisure!  Please remember to ‘finish strong’ and hand your assignments in once they are completed.

Returning Chromebooks & Library Books:  We would like ALL chromebooks and library books returned before Friday, June 26th.

Final Class Meeting on Friday at 9:30:  I look forward to seeing the class for one final class meeting on Friday!  We will have some fun together and share some memories of our year!