Friday Update…On A Sunday!

My apologies for this coming out a couple of days late!  I have been in ‘report card writing mode’ this last week and sending an update on Friday totally slipped my mind!  Below are a few reminders for this week:

This week there will be NO Bible Memory Verse or Spelling List.

Brittania Mine Museum Field Trip – Please arrive on by 7:50 am on Tuesday morning as the bus will be leaving at 8 am sharp.  The weather can be unpredictable so please dress in lots of layers.  Students will need to bring bag lunches on Tuesday.  Please fill the lunches with extra snacks as we have a long bus ride both there and back.  We are hoping to return between 3:45 & 4:00 on Tuesday afternoon.  If parents are joining us on Tuesday please make sure to pay $17 at the school office by Monday.

Pancake Breakfast on Friday – our department would like to serve our classes a pancake breakfast this Friday.  We are hoping to have a couple of parents come in from 8:30 – 9:30 to help us get ready and serve pancakes to our classes.  Please let me know if you can help.  We will be serving pancakes and juice to all four classrooms.  If any students would like to bring in fruit, bacon etc. (for our own classroom) you are welcome to do that!  We are looking forward to sharing a delicious breakfast together!

Report Cards – go home on Friday…our last day of school before spring break!

And I think that is about it!  We look forward to a great last week of school before spring break!