Weekly Update

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Service Day Tomorrow – Tomorrow morning at 9:00 we will start baking for the Cyrus center.  PLEASE remember to bring your muffin ingredients!  Thank you to all of the parents who are able to help us.  I appreciate it!

Track Meet on Thursday – We are excited about the upcoming track meet at Bear Creek Park this Thursday.  This event happens rain or shine, so please pack enough clothing in the event that the weather is cool or rainy.  A form will be coming home on Monday with a list of what students need to bring with them on Thursday. The bus needs to leave at 7:00 so please have your child at school just before 7:00.  We have enough room on the bus for students and teachers.  If parents would like to join us then they will need to take their own vehicle.  We look forward to a wonderful day on Thursday!

No Spelling or BMV This Week

No School on Friday & P/T Interviews – Interim reports go home this Wednesday.  If you would like to set up an appointment then please email me at pgoosen@highroadacademy.com.  I have slots available between 1:00 – 6:00 pm on Friday afternoon.

Have a great week!