Weekly Update

We have officially finished the first full week of school.  I want to reiterate how blessed Ms. Miller and I feel to be teaching this class!  WOW – they are so lovely!  We are excited to be spending the year with this crew!

Terry Fox Run:  Each year we participate in the Terry Fox Run.  This Wednesday, September 22nd our classes will be running in remembrance of Terry Fox.  We will also be collecting ‘Toonies for Terry’ and this money will go to the Terry Fox Foundation.  Please consider sending a toonie next Wednesday.

French Quiz: On Tuesday, September 21st we will be having an alphabet quiz.  I will say a letter in French and students will write down the letter I pronounced.  The quiz will be out of 10.  I have attached a video to help your child study.

Comfort Kits:  A letter will be coming home as well as last year’s comfort kits.  Please refill the kits and return as soon as possible.

Class Store:  Please consider sending in some items for our class store next week.  I have a few things to get us started but these will not last long.  Thank you!

Upcoming Dates:

Friday, Sept 24th – Knight’s Day

Wed, Sept 29th – Orange Shirt Day

Thursday, Sept. 30th – National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (no school)

Friday, Oct 1st – Pro D Day (no school)