Weekly Update

December is coming so quickly, isn’t it!  We have a number of Christmas festivities happening in our classroom and around the school this month…so stay tuned!

Candy In Lunches: I am asking students to refrain from bringing candy, pop or sugary drinks into the classroom.  Thank you for your help with this!

Class Decorating Party on Thursday!  On December 1st we will be decorating our classroom for Christmas!  I have items the students can use to decorate but we also would love for you to lend us any unused Christmas decorations you may have lying around – we will make sure they come back to you before the break.

Sugar Cookie Decorating Party on December 8th – I will be baking sugar cookies for the class to decorate.  The student table groups will be responsible to bring in any decorating items that they would like to use!

Class Christmas Lunch & Party on December 15th – We are excited to celebrate Christmas together before we break for the holidays.  Closer to the date, I will send home a list of items for students to bring so we can have a class lunch together.  We will also have a White Elephant gift exchange and ask each student to bring a wrapped $5 gift.  More information to come closer to the date.

Cinnamon Bun & Coffee Pick Up – December 2nd.

Missions Fundraiser on December 8th:  On December 8th we have the following activities to help raise funds for the missions team.

• Pay to wear casual.  Bring a donation and wear casual clothes
  • Donuts.  Go onto Munch-A-Lunch to order your special treat (order by Dec.2)

Upcoming Dates:

Dec 1 – Classroom Christmas Decorating Party
Dec. 2 – Report Cards sent home, Coffee & Cinnamon Bun Pickup
Dec 8 – Cookie Decorating Party
Dec. 14 – Christmas Sweaters Day
Dec 15 – Christmas Lunch & White Elephant Gift Exchange
Dec. 15 – Grades 4-12 Christmas Concert @ 6:30pm
Dec. 16 – Primary Concert @ 10:30 am
Dec. 16 – Last day of school for Christmas Break – 11:30 dismissal
Have a great week!